BLOG

A Closer Look Into Buyers in Santa Barbara’s Real Estate Market

In the past month, the California Economic Forecast released its publication titled “Who’s Buying Homes in Santa Barbara County” which outlines their buyer survey analysis for the first half of 2018. After conducting research on 170 sales dated from January 2018 to June 2018, it was reported that 65% of buyers in the Santa Barbara market were locals while the remaining 35% were from out of the area. Meet the Buyers: In the first half of 2018, 64.6% of buyers were from South County Santa Barbara and none were from North County Santa Barbara. Another 13.6% were from California (outside of Los Angeles and Santa Barbara counties) while 10.7% were from the Los Angeles Area and the remaining 11.1%

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Follow Us
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Pinterest - Grey Circle
  • Vimeo - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
Search By Category
Archive
  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle
  • Twitter - Grey Circle
  • LinkedIn - Grey Circle
  • Pinterest - Grey Circle
  • Vimeo - Grey Circle

© 2019 Emily Kellenberger | CalDRE # 01397913, 02045025 & 02053516 | Web Design by PrincetonNorth

All Properties Shown on This Website Are Properties Listed or Sold by Emily Kellenberger. All listing information provided is deemed reliable, but has not been verified and we do not guarantee it. We recommend that buyers make their own inquiries.